Sunday, March 28, 2010

changes

I've made some changes!

On the Flapper Doodle front, I've decided to stop carrying 8x10 prints in my etsy shop. They'll still be available in my off-etsy store, if anyone wants one, just not on etsy anymore.

Also, I've decided to publish my Silents and Talkies and Grapefruit Chronicles posts solely on this blog. I will no longer be publishing on those blogs anymore. I will, however, still keep my separate blogs for Flapper Doodle, my funny artwork and Dirk Bogarde.

Me and Silents and Talkies have been slowly parting ways since last December when I first thought of calling it quits. I still love blogging about classic film, and I will continue to do it often.. just not on my old blog anymore. I like the idea of starting fresh, and only gathering readers who actually enjoy what I have to say.

I will keep up some of my series - like Celluloid and Canvas, Soundtracks and Song of the Week, but I will be publishing them here now instead.

Lastly, a big change. Me and my family are planning on moving this year (most likely overseas!) and so this week I am beginning a huge effort to downsize my collection of books, clothing and knick-knacks. I'm not sure yet if I'll be posting the stuff on ebay or on a separate blog with a paypal cart, but I'll let you know when it's ready.