Wednesday, June 2, 2010

my new imac desktop!


SUPER excited today!! My new imac desktop came in the mail!! Although my show this weekend was a complete bust, it did give me enough money to top off the amount I had been saving for a new computer.

My dad owns a small mail order business, so UPS is at our house delivering something almost every single day. They usually come around 5-6pm, maybe 7pm on days when we're really eager for something to arrive. Well, today they came at 1pm! I was ecstatic! :D Of course, this meant that I spent all day goofing off playing with my new toy instead of getting caught up on the weekend's orders. But it was just this once :)

The monitor is massive! I'm used to working on a 12" screen, and this is 21"!!! It's bigger than my television screen. It'll take a little getting used to, but I'm in love already. Here's some backwards-chronological pictures of my imac being set up.