Sunday, December 5, 2010

christmas shopping!


Dress - Modcloth
Sweater - F21
Tights - H&M
Bag - Modcloth
Belt - Old Navy
Ring - F21
Coat - Diane Von Furstenberg
shoes - Target

Today me and my brother went for our annual Christmas shopping spree! We both managed to spend almost all of the money our parents & grandmother gave us, but found hardly anything to buy as presents for our family.. they are SO hard to buy for! So far I got my dad the complete Zorro series (the Disney Guy Williams version), a shirt that says "Epic" for my brother (it's his favorite word) and some dried fruit for my grandmom. The last two are kind of pathetic... as for my mom, I'm planning on getting her her favorite chocolate & a gift certificate to her favorite fried chicken restaurant. I'm usually so good at gift-giving but this year I'm completely drawing a blank ..

Luckily, I have access to the internet and a debit card so I don't have to be hindered by the lack of my-family-appropriate gifts at the mall! :) How is everyone else's shopping going?