Wednesday, April 20, 2011

and the rain rain rain came down down down


dress - vintage
tights - we love colors
shoes - aldo
brooch - modcloth (actually a hairpin)
fake umbrella - handmade by me :)

April showers indeed! It's been raining like mad here lately, which isn't particularly wonderful when you need to take photos all the time (not just my outfit photos, but product pictures for my shop) ... nevertheless though, I love rainy weather! It makes me so sleepy, and all I want to do is lay in bed watching movies and snuggling with Hypatia. Chloe, on the other hand, isn't fond of stormy weather in the least. She's a tough independent cat, but at the first sign of raindrops she bolts under my bed like a scared kitten, and stays there until the storm has been over for at least an hour. I wish she was a "pick me up and hold me" kind of cat so I could comfort her, but even when she's vulnerable she'd still claw my eyes out if I tried to hold her! lol.


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What is your perfect way to spend a rainy day?