Thursday, April 21, 2011

home sweet home


With my teeny tiny itty bitty almost invisible budget, I'm probably going to end up with an apartment that's smaller than my current bedroom. But, that hasn't stopped me from dreaming anyway, pouring over design blogs and pinning everything I love on pinterest. Honestly, I've managed to do a lot with my little 11' square room, turning it from my childhood bedroom into a bedroom/studio/office/living room, with walking space to boot! I'm used to living in cramped quarters, so I think I'll manage, even if my whole apartment could practically fit in my palm ;)

Here are some of my favorites that have made it onto my "apartment ideas" board. Most of them are from sweet home style on tumblr, but you can get all of the source links here. (ps. how amazing is the giant pink cat poster a couple photos down? ahh!)




Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather live in a giant mansion or a cozy cottage?