Tuesday, May 31, 2011

part of me feels centered



dress - modcloth
skirt - vintage
shoes - blowfish
belt - forever 21

We've been having crazy humidity here lately.. the kind where your clothes feel damp and if you walk barefoot on tile floors your feet feel sticky. BLECH! Another side effect of this weather is that my naturally wavy hair doesn't do anything I ask it to. I blow it straight, walk outside for one second, and boing! the waves are back, and my bangs have gone haywire. eek!

Rather than trying to tame my mane with styling products which never seem to work.. I'm just going with the flow this year. My hair naturally parts in the middle, and then the waves move outward from the center point, so I'm just going with a laid-back 70's style parted, feathered bang until the humidity dies down. I definitely don't love it as much as my full 60's bangs, but it's growing on me! :)


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather be a kangaroo or a polar bear?