Friday, April 27, 2012

what's in my bag







I love this bag SO much! I missed out when it first went up on Modcloth, but then I was able to snatch one up about a month ago when someone returned theirs (seriously though, who would return this??) It came back in stock again earlier this week and I decided I'd buy another one as a back up in case this one ever fell apart (honest to goodness, I want to use THIS bag for the rest of my life. I just love it so much!) but before I had a chance to purchase, it was discontinued :( I actually e-mailed the designer to ask if it's in stock anywhere else online, so if anyone is interested I'll let you know if I get a reply!

Ok, so now I'll get to what's IN the bag! Of course there's my phone (iphone 4s with a Hello Kitty case I bought in Epcot Japan) and my wallet (pink glitter shell wallet from Five and Below.) Even though my phone can technically serve as an ipod, I also keep my shuffle with me at all times along with my minty green headphones (gift from my brother.) I have a little beaded coin purse (gift from Aunt Annie) that I use to hold my gum. I have apple scented hand sanitizer (Bath & Body Works) and Burt's bees grapefruit lip balm. The sunglasses change constantly but right now I'm wearing my red hearts (from Fred Flare.) Last but not least, a notebook (h&m) and pen to jot down ideas, sketches and grocery lists. It all fits so neatly in my perfect little bag! And I keep all of the paper junk I collect throughout the day (receipts, gum wrappers, etc.) in the zipper compartment so it doesn't mess up the organizational flow ;)