Tuesday, October 23, 2012

out of the ordinary



Thank you so much for all of the sweet comments yesterday, and to anyone who placed an order from my new shop! I appreciate it so much!! :D

I've been doing the shorts-and-tights thing a lot lately. It's just so easy and comfy but still sort of pulled together. My absolute favorite shorts are the navy blue version of these. They're Dear Creatures, and I got them from Emerging Thoughts earlier this year. I absolutely ADORE them. I needed a few more pairs of shorts for my trip so I thought, just for the heck of it, I'd try searching to see if these scalloped beauties were still available anywhere online and I managed to find ONE site that still had them, in olive green, in my size, and on clearance. SCORE! :D


Shorts - summerland | Sweater - h&m kids | Shoes - payless