Friday, October 4, 2013

the hypatia dress - take five (plus a coupon!)



This last one is pretty simple but I love it! It reminds me of the outfit I wore my first night at the Office wrap party back in May (I even wore the same belt) so it has happy memories attached :) I was thinking of this as a posh frock friday outfit and even added a small crinoline under the skirt to give it a little extra volume. If you're on the fence about getting your own Hypatia dress I have some good news -- Ever + Mi Crush is offering 20% off with code "Hypatia" If you get one (or already got one!) and post outfit pictures anywhere please let me know! I'd love to see!! :)

Today is pretty nerve-wracking for me -- I put in an application for my first apartment and today I'll be finding out whether or not I was approved. ahh! It's actually in the same apartment complex that my grandmom has lived in since I was four so it feels a bit like home already. I got to tour my potential unit yesterday and it just feels so perfect. I'd actually have a real honest to goodness bedroom again with a separate space for work. I can't even imagine going to sleep in a room dedicated to slumber -- not surrounded by all of my pending projects and work-related stress. Fingers crossed!!!! eep!


dress - designed by me and available at ever + mi crush | tights - h&m
belt - forever 21 | shoes - c/o oasap | crinoline - topshop