Friday, January 1, 2016

happy new year!



Happy New Year! Sorry I went kind of MIA again, I just had a very stressful December and I am super drained. That being said, I'm ridiculously excited about 2016! I know my blog tends to give a pretty happy impression (probably because of the colors I guess?) but I can get really blue really easily, and I don't usually have a lot of optimism when we go into a new year. But I'm kind of giddy about this year. I'm going to Europe for the first time, The X-Files is coming back, I'm going to TCMFF again, I started the year with a good hair day... things are looking up!

I actually took these photos this morning, but this is what I was wearing last night for New Year's Eve. I didn't get a chance to snap decent pictures yesterday but this vintage dress was too good not to share. The top is made from a sparkly woven material, it almost looks like chainmaille! It kind of combines my two favorite eras - the 1960's and the 1300's, haha!

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's Day and a terrific 2016 :)




dress - vintage | shoes - bait footwear | necklace - forever 21