Monday, February 29, 2016

happy leap day



Any other 30 Rock fans dressing in yellow and blue today? If not, "poke your eyes, pull your hair, you forgot what clothes to wear!"

I remember the first time I wore these pants in an outfit post (in which I also paired them with a sweater and matching bait footwear shoes. Not much has changed, aside from the fact that I clearly forgot how to pose for outfit photos somewhere along the line) it was a momentous occasion for me to be wearing anything other than a dress or skirt. Since then I've amassed quite a collection of skinny jeans, though. My favorites are the rivington jeans from ASOS. They're pretty comfy and I feel confident in them, a rare feat when 90% of your body is composed of hips. I'm not wearing them in this post though, these are old pants from forever 21 that have surprisingly survived at least a dozen closet clean-outs.

In totally unrelated news, I just installed a 100" projector screen in my bedroom! It's the kind that's mounted to the ceiling and rolls up when it's not in use, so I basically got a 100" tv screen that disappears during the day. I christened it with a screening of Plein Soleil, possibly one of the best decisions I've ever made in my entire life. The only thing better than watching Alain Delon and Maurice Ronet in Plein Soleil is watching them in Plein Soleil on a 100" screen. *fans self*


sweater - asos | pants - forever 21
shoes - bait footwear | purple rug - amazon