Friday, March 2, 2018

tees and thank you



Guess what! I designed this t-shirt! :D

I started adding some t-shirt designs to my shop late last month, and I'm so happy with the selection so far! They are women's t-shirts in sizes small through 2XL, and so far I have 15 different designs available. I've been designing the placement of the prints so that they'll work well tucked into skirts, as well as worn untucked over pants. I feel like whenever I buy t-shirts the designs are so long that the bottom disappears if I tuck it in, so I wanted to make sure that wouldn't be an issue with these.

The video below shows my first 11 designs, but I also added four more this week, including a fun St. Patrick's Day shirt for introverts. You can find all of the shirts in my shop here.






shirt - my shop | cardigan - vintage | belt - old
skirt - urban outfitters | shoes - bait footwear | wig - keke wigs